Venus Henderson-Hughes is the Founder and Principal of VHHughes Consulting, LLC. a Public Health Consulting Corporation. Venus originates from Detroit, Michigan, lived in Mesa, Arizona for 11 years and recently returned to Michigan in October 2018. Venus is a devoted wife and mother of 5.
For over two decades Venus has increased her knowledge and skills in public health through education and experience. She holds the following degrees, license and certification:
- Master of Public Health with the concentration of Public Health Program Development from Kaplan University now named Purdue University Global.
- Master of Business Administration with the concentration of Health Care Management from Baker College Center for Graduate Studies.
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration from Baker College
- Associate of Science with the concentration of Computer Science from Wayne County Community College.
- Certified pharmacy technician and receives continual educational training to expand her reach in the health care industry.
Venus enjoys helping business owners locate funding opportunities to grow their business. In addition to creating affordable wellness options to benefit the entire organization. This is done through community health needs assessments, health market analysis, health literacy trainings, health compliance and program evaluations.